BCHS College Corner
Do you have questions about college?
Which school is right for me?
Do I want to go to a four-year or a two-year college?
Should I take the ACT or SAT?
What does the application process look like?
How am I going to pay for college?
All of these are great questions that your College Adviser can help answer! If you are a senior and have not met with Ms. Smith, please schedule an appointment by clicking the link below:
I'm a Senior. Right now I should be...
- Checking in with Mr. Vadasz - Schedule an appointment above
- Writing and revising my college essays
- Filling out the Common Application or the Coalition Application
- Studying and seeing your teachers. Grades still matter during senior year!
- Take the SAT or ACT one more time if you aren't satisfied with your score
- FILE YOUR FAFSA! It opens on October 1st. FAFSA helps make college affordable
Important Dates - School Counseling Calendar
*Some fee waivers do not apply for Late Registration, so please register on time if you plan to use a fee waiver.
**Remember to file you FAFSA ASAP. Financial aid deadlines vary by school.