Mrs. Vander Molen
Welcome to the 2019-2020 school year!
As a quick reference:
- Families are welcome in RHL classes - please come participate in my classes as often as you like.
- I use google classroom to communicate with students/families regarding the math courses that I teach. Please access your student's google classroom where you will find the resources that you need for each day’s lesson to support at-home-learning. Additional resources can be found on the RHL Math Resources page.
- Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about anything going on in class so that we can work together to make this year great. I truly want your family to be successful in my class, I can't help if I'm not aware of a problem.
- I encourage you to seek help immediately if you or your student is struggling with any of the concepts that we are learning. I am available for drop in math support on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:00 - 3:45 in room 3. If those days/times don't work for your schedule, please contact me so that we can determine a time that does work.
- The easiest way to contact me is by email: firstname.lastname@example.org