Middle School Technology Integration
Resources, Tools, and Examples to help you integrate technology into your classroom
Technology Integration Links
- Technology Integration Matrix
- Add-Ons, Apps, and Extensions for Educators - Rich Kiker, Kiker Learning
- Patrick Connolly's New Google Site for Demo Purposes
- Middle School System 44 Audiobooks Site
- Makerspace : Creation Station -Whitehall Copley School District by Dave Stauffer
- Random List Generator for Blended Learning or Project Based Learning
- BASDNet Instructions
- The Cult of Pedagogy - What to do on Lame Duck Teaching Days - End of the Year Projects!
- Google Earth Tours - GETeach
- Lit Trips on Chromebooks with the new Google Earth - Eric Curts
- How to add Programs in Pearson Realize
- Quick Language Flashcards iMendi
- Engaging Students Google Resources- Templates for all!
- New Google Slides Features - Matt Bergman
- Tech Integration Updates: Science and Stem - Eric Curts (Amazing collection)
Instructional WeVideo Videos
Here are some instructional videos on WeVideo, the online video editing software we are using here in the BASD. These videos correspond with a Google Classroom I have setup. I've placed them here so if you dod not signup for my Flex Classes, you could still have access to them to better help you learn about the program.