- Initial Consultation: £55
- Follow-Up Consultations: £45
Initial consultations include discussing your horse's medical history and current condition, a thorough evaluation (which may include observing your horse on the lunge and/or under saddle), and treatment of any areas highlighted during this process. Please allow approximately 1.5 - 2 hours for this appointment
- Initial Consultation: £45
- Follow-Up Consultations: £35
Initial consultations include discussing your pet's medical history and current condition, a thorough evaluation and treatment of any areas highlighted during this process. Please allow approximately 1 - 1.5 hours for this appointment.
Follow-Up Consultation Fees are charged where repeat assessment and treatment of your dog or horse for the same condition occurs within 8 weeks of the previous assessment.
Visit Fees will be charged in addition to consultation and assessment charges. Visit Fees are charged according to your distance via road from IP25 7QU. Where multiple animals owned by the same owner are treated, one visit fee only will be charged.
- <15 miles: FREE
- 16-25 miles: £10
- 26-35 miles: £15
- 36-45 miles: £20
- >45 miles: POA. If you live more than 45 miles from IP25 7QU, please contact me using the details on the contact page to discuss fees and possible dates for booking.
- Area Visit: £5. Please contact me to find out if there are any planned area visits to your local region; booking an appointment on one of these days could save you up to £15.00 on your visit fee!
- Yard Visit: FREE. There will be no visit fee charged where 3 or more horses/dogs are treated at the same location in one visit.