Social Or Emotional Health
My child has social or emotional difficulties.
What is it?
Children and young people may experience a wide range of social and emotional difficulties which manifest themselves in many ways.
What does it look like?
- Become withdrawn or isolated
- Display challenging behaviour or disruptive behaviour
- Develop anxiety or depression
- Have an eating disorder such as anorexia
- Have other disorders which include attention deficit hyperactive disorder (ADHD) or attachment disorders.
What can Percy Shurmer offer?
In liaison with class teachers and parents, the SENCo will support staff to provide the most appropriate level of support.