After sixteen years of teaching high school English, the past three years at Adna HS, I am excited about this new opportunity to serve our students as the AMHS school counselor. My goal is to support every student academically, socially, and emotionally. I want to help all our students graduate from AHS, truly excited about and confident in their plans for the future. I also look forward to collaborating with families and our staff to help make our school a place where our students continuously feel happy, safe, and supported.
If you ever need to reach me with questions or concerns about one of our students, call or email anytime!
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline- 1-800-273-8255
- Teen Line-
- A teen-to-teen support hotline and web site with many helpful resources.
- Crisis Text Hotline- text HOME to 741741
- A free, 24/7, confidential text message service for people in crisis .
- Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network
- The nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization.
- Love is Respect.org-
- Loveisrespect’s purpose is to engage, educate and empower young people to prevent and end abusive relationships. Our website provides comprehensive education on healthy, unhealthy and abusive dating relationships and behaviors.
- It Gets Better Project & The Trevor Project-
- LGBTQ+ youth support services and resources.
- Trans Lifeline-
- Service, support, advocacy, and education for trans people.
- Alliance of Hope-
- A place of healing and remembrance for suicide loss survivors.
- A health guide for students that covers the dangers of alcohol/drugs, mental health, and more .