Adams 14 Student Data Privacy
Student Data Collected & Maintained by Adams 14
- In order to provide a quality education to our students and comply with state and federal laws, as well as directed by the Colorado Department of Education, Adams County School District 14 collects and maintains the following student data:
- In accordance with state and federal law, the student information listed here, as well as locally administered assessment data.
- Parent/guardian/emergency contact information for communication between school and home.
How Adams 14 Uses & Shares Student PII
- Adams County School District 14 uses and shares Student PII in the following ways:
- Improve instruction and student achievement;
- Complete state and federal reporting requirements;
- Accountability purposes.
Apps Used in Adams 14
To the extent practicable, we maintain a list of applications (apps) used in our district. The list is always a work in progress as new apps are added, reviewed, removed, etc.
In accordance with the Student Data Transparency and Security Act, this webpage displays the known school service on-demand providers (SSODPs) and school service contract providers (SSCPs) used by Adams 14 employees and students.
Parents, please contact the school or teacher if you want to know what SSODPs/SSCPs are used with your student. Visit the CDE website for more information about student data transparency and security.
CDE Data Privacy Information
- For more information about what data is collected by the Colorado Department of Education and it is used, please visit the CDE website by clicking here. More information is available here.
- Additional Resources
Notice to on-demand school service providers
If the District ceases using or refuses to use an on-demand school service provider pursuant to C.R.S. § 22-16-107, the name of the on-demand school service provider will be posted along with any written response that the on-demand school service provider submits. The District will also notify the Colorado Department of Education, which will post on its website the on-demand provider's name and any written response.
Who to Contact
Questions about requesting a copy of your student's personally identifiable information:
- Student Records Department
- P: (303) 853-3238
- F: (303) 853-3329
Questions about this site, the information presented on it, or parental rights under the Student Data Transparency & Security Act: