A.A. Oregon District 15
Address for donations:
AA District 15 Fund
PO Box 913
Oregon City, OR 97045
Tradition 7: "Every A.A. group ought to be fully self supporting , declining outside contributions."
Welcome to Oregon Alcoholics Anonymous District 15
for Milwaukie, Clackamas, West Linn, Oregon City, Canby, Molalla & surrounding areas
Altered Attitudes will be hosting a Christmas potluck dinner on Christmas Day, December 25, starting at 5:30pm, with their regular meeting after.
Straight Talk Group has changed their meeting time from 7:30 to 7:00pm on Tuesdays.
Primary Purpose Group - contrary to previous announcements, Primary Purpose will be in our usual meeting room on Monday, December 17.
New to AA?
Here's some helpful information:
- A.A. pamphlet "A Newcomer Asks"
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Also see our page "For Newcomers" for more information.
Local meetings are where we learn about the A.A. program by sharing our experience, strength, and hope:
- See the "Upcoming Meetings" list in the left sidebar.
- See the On-Line Local Meeting Schedule for Milwaukie, Clackamas, West Linn, Oregon City, Canby, Molalla & surrounding areas.
- Download a printable Meeting Schedule in PDF format.
To speak with an A.A. member, call the 24-hour Portland AA Hotline: 503-223-8569
(*For Medical Emergencies dial 911*)
Or email us: District 15 Email Contacts
Service Opportunities - Service is the Secret!
Service Opportunities start in the home group:
- Attend your home group business meeting and get connected.
- Become a greeter, a coffee maker, secretary, treasurer.
- Come to a District 15 Business Meeting, held monthly on the first Wednesday at 6:45 PM at Atkinson Memorial Church, 6th & John Adams, Oregon City.
Access Committee Chair
The Access Committee works to ensure that alcoholics with disabilities can attend meetings and receive the A.A. message of recovery. Disability access issues include:
- Mobility (wheelchairs, walkers, power chairs)
- Child care
The District 15 Access Committee coordinates efforts, support, and information with the Area 58 Access Committee.
The Archives Committee accumulates, retains, and protects the records of District 15, including minutes, financial reports, event flyers, etc., as well as group histories, oral histories of District oldtimers and other information related to our local A.A. history.