A.A. Oregon District 15
Molalla AA group will no longer have Friday or Sunday meetings. What we now have is Wednesday’s 7:30-9:00 pm weekly (open, discussion) & Friday Potluck & Speakers Meeting. Third Friday only of every month 6:30 pm potluck, 7:30 pm speaker.
Welcome to Oregon Alcoholics Anonymous District 15
for Milwaukie, Clackamas, West Linn, Oregon City, Canby, Molalla & surrounding areas
New to AA?
Here's some helpful information:
- A.A. pamphlet "A Newcomer Asks"
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Also see our page "For Newcomers" for more information.
Local meetings are where we learn about the A.A. program by sharing our experience, strength, and hope:
- See the "Upcoming Meetings" list in the left sidebar.
- See the On-Line Local Meeting Schedule for Milwaukie, Clackamas, West Linn, Oregon City, Canby, Molalla & surrounding areas.
- Download a printable Meeting Schedule in PDF format.
To speak with an A.A. member, call the 24-hour Portland AA Hotline: 503-223-8569
**For Medical Emergencies dial 911**
Or email us: District 15 Email Contacts
Address for donations:
AA District 15 Fund
PO Box 913
Oregon City, OR 97045
Tradition 7: "Every A.A. group ought to be fully self supporting , declining outside contributions."
Service Opportunities - Service is the Secret!
Service Opportunities start in the home group:
- Attend your home group business meeting and get connected.
- Become a greeter, a coffee maker, secretary, treasurer.
- Come to a District 15 Business Meeting, held monthly on the first Wednesday at 6:45 PM at Atkinson Memorial Church, 6th & John Adams, Oregon City.
Contact our District 15 DCM for more information on District service positions: DCM15@aa-oregon.org
Public Information Information/Cooperation with the Professional Community Committee (PI/CPC) activities are about carrying the AA message to schools, community groups, and professionals who may come into contact with alcoholics, such as doctors, nurses, lawyers, and law enforcement personnel.
This position has a lot of support available from an active PI/CPC-North committee, led by the CPC-North and PI-North Chairs from Area 58 and comprised of members representing many of the AA Districts in Portland and northern Oregon.
Some recent PI/CPC activities have included:
- Staffing an information booth at community health fairs
- Speaking at local high schools
- Placing public service announcements in local newspapers and movie theaters
Contact our District 15 DCM if you are interested in this position: DCM15@aa-oregon.org