Board of Certified Public Accountants
Any certificate holder who wishes to surrender their Wyoming Certificate must return the official wall document and complete the Voluntary Surrender of Certificate form. A person who surrenders a certificate is no longer consider a Wyoming CPA and cannot refer to themselves as a CPA in Wyoming.
Application Submission Instructions
- Application packets must be mailed to the Board office. No electronic submission is allowed at this time.
Surrender Certificate Application Instructions
- Complete the Declaration & Consent for Voluntary Surrender of Certificate Form; and
- Return the Official Wall Document to the Board office.
- If official wall document is lost/destroyed please complete the appropriate section in the Declaration & Consent for Voluntary Surrender of Certificate Form to indicate the official wall document has been lost or destroyed.
- If the official wall document should be located, immediately return it to the Board office.