This page contains information for several honor band opportunities and will be updated as honor band information will be come available.
Please click the files below for more information regarding each honor band opportunity.
Central Michigan University Honors Band
Audition Due: October 26. 2018
Performance: November 11, 2018
Western Michigan University Bronco Band Band
See forms and information sheet at the bottom of this page.
September 5, 2018
Grand Valley State University Band Day
Michigan All-State Band
January 24-26, 2019 at Devos Center in Grand Rapids.
For more information, visit the All-State Band Page.
Application paperwork and fees are due to Mr. Dudzinski on Tuesday, September 25
MSBOA District IV All-District Honors Band and Jazz Band
January 11-12, 2019 at Clarkston High School
Honors Wind Symphony Program:
- "No Man's Land" by Julie Giroux
- "Come Sweet Death" by Bach, arr. Reed
- "Short Symphony, Give Us This Day" by Maslanka
Honors Concert Band
- "Reververations" by Brian Balmages
- "Aquarium" by de Meij
- "This Cruel Moon" by John Mackey
- "Melodious Thunk" by David Biedenbender
- "Zacatecas" by Genaro Codina, arr. Glover
By nomination only. See Mr. Dudzinski if you are interested.