Smyrna Wesleyan Church exists to honor and glorify God by making lifelong disciples who make lifelong disciples
How Do We Do That?:
- Love God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength and love others as Christ loves us
- Live a life pleasing to God 24/7
- Give of ourselves, our time, our resources so that others can come to know Jesus Christ.
- Prayer - seeking God's plan through prayer and surrounding everything we do and say with prayer as we reach out to others in our community
- Unite - be united in the purpose of making lifelong disciples
- Our Community: We believe God has supernaturally placed SWC in this place for such a time as this and we want to do all we can to reach out to our community to lead them to the cross of Jesus Christ.
- Growth: Not just numerical growth but spiritual growth in every believer
- Children & Youth: We are committed to providing an exciting and relevant ministry experience to the children and youth of this community.
- Excellence: We understand that doing things well honors God and inspires people.
Smyrna Wesleyan Church exists to glorify and honor God by making lifelong disciples for Jesus Christ who make lifelong disciples for Jesus Christ.
It is a safe place where you can explore your faith, ask questions without judgment, and grow with others who are on the journey to know Christ better
We are a diverse but authentic group of believers from a wide range of backgrounds and life experiences.
We believe that through a relationship with Jesus Christ, genuine transformation is possible.
We believe that God calls us to love Him with all of our heart, soul, mind and strength and to love our neighbors as we love ourselves.
We exist simply to point people to the risen Savior who can make a difference in our lives and heal the wounds that sin has inflicted.