Staying Safe Online
Start: Friday 10th March Second and Fourth Friday of every Month
Time: 10am – 3pm
Duration 1 day
This course is designed for parents who want to ensure children enjoy a trouble free on-line experience. The course is delivered by a tutor with over 10 years experience of providing advice on staying safe online and who is a CEOP (Child Exploitation Online Protection) Ambassador.
• How children use the internet and technology
• The risks they face from other people - both other children and adult offenders
• The hidden data in pictures that can lead offenders to your door
• Behaviour by children that exposes them to greater risks online
• What to do if children experience issues such as cyber bullying or grooming
• How to make organisations safer places for children to go online
• How to conduct an e-safety audit and create an acceptable use policy for your organisation.