IT for Small Business
I.T. For Small Business
Never before in history has change happened so rapidly. In the last 10 years we have gone from using a computer tied to a desk to one in our pockets.
The digital world impacts on every business industry. The potential to grow a small business has never been greater.
This course aims to introduce this exciting world to local SME organisations.
The course is delivered by a small business owner who has many years of providing practical IT solutions and includes the following:
Session one: Security
· Remote CCTV
· Buying On-Line Know your rights.
· IT policies and why they are required
· Data Protection
· Social media Policies
· Data Protection Register
Session Two: Creating an IT disaster recovery plan
· Data Mapping
· Nas Storage
· Contingency Planning
· IT Audit
· Getting the right hardware for your organisation
· Future proofing
Session Three: Smart Social Media
· Why use social media
· How to use social media to work smarter
· Social media Do’s and Don’ts
· Know your customers, how to use IT to get more from them.
· The power of IT to gain an edge – Where to find great tools
· Elephant remembering your customers so they remember you.
Session Four: Maintenance
· Keeping systems running smoothly
· Performing Repairs
Session Five to Nine – It’s all about the Apps
· Great apps for running a SME
· Designing your own Apps
Session Ten: Future trends
· What this means for you
· Being prepared for change
· Business Wellbeing