The purpose of a school council is to develop, encourage and promote policies, practices and activities to enhance the quality of school programs and the levels of student achievement in the school.
A school council is a means to facilitate communication and cooperation among the principal, parents, teachers, community representatives with the goal of enhancing the quality of school programs and increasing the levels of student achievement. While the principal is responsible for the direct management of the school, school councils may assist school administration in the development and implementation of school-based policies, practices and activities which help improve the teaching and learning environment of their school.
- School Council Handbook (2 MB).
- Carine Doody – Chair/Parent Representative
- Monica Noseworthy – Secretary/Teacher Representative
- Klark Pike– Principal
- Kerri Norberg– Vice Principal
- Jennifer Moran – Community Representative
- Jason Strong – Community Representative
- Kim Burry – Parent Representative
- Byron Head– Community Representative
Feedback or suggestions for improvement can be emailed to the School Council email group at email@example.com.
Council Meetings are regularly scheduled monthly. Please refer to our calendar.
All are welcome to attend.
NOTE: Items being submitted for inclusion in the agenda must be received by the principal and chair one week prior to the meeting.