New Students to Lee's Summit High School
We are excited to welcome your family to LSHS!
As a district, LSR7 has transitioned to an online registration process. You may visit our District Registration Site for additional information; however, please note that all NEW STUDENTS must begin the process by following the steps listed below.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
1. Contact our enrollment secretary, Diantha Hertzog, to initiate the registration process. Her direct line is (816) 986-2022. She will request general information and generate a "SnapCode" that will be used in Step 2.
2. You will receive an e-mail within 24 hours with your "SnapCode" and directions on how to complete the registration process. (InfoSnap).
3. Once we receive the information required to complete registration, the Counseling Center will contact you to schedule a meeting with your student's counselor.
Required information includes:
- InfoSnap registration is complete; required documents have been uploaded
- Records from your student's previous school have been received
- Immunizations have been verified
Please note, your student may be asked to take a placement test before your meeting with the counselor. The placement test ensures proper enrollment.