The Chapin Band uses a program called Charms Office to manage many aspects of the band program. This program is how we keep in touch with all members, parents, and supporters. We also use this program to manage the student financial reports. Once the school year starts, each student will be asked to download the Charms Office App on their phone or ipad. This app will be used to record playing test throughout the year. Please make sure we have the most up to date information in this system Below are instructions for signing in to Charms.
How to access parent/student information in :
- Log on to www.charmsoffice.com, hover over the “ENTER” link at upper right and then click the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS” drop down link.
- Enter our School Code: Chapin Bands
- This will bring up a page that prompts you to enter the ‘Student Area Password’. The password for the student area is your child’s STUDENT ID NUMBER unless you have changed the password. (Contact us if you have forgotten your password/id)
- You should now be in your student account. You may now create your own, unique password by clicking on the “keyhole” (Change Password) button. You should also enter your email address by clicking the ‘Update Info’ button (a blue person).
- Feel free to browse the other apps in your account as we may be using several of these throughout the school year.
- Get the Charms App for your smartphone! Go to your App Store, search ‘Charms’ and select the Charms App for Parent/Student (free download).