Preventive Maintenance Program
The purpose of the Preventative Maintenance Program is to provide an ongoing IT service solution to our clients to help prevent larger and more costly expenses.
- Keeps you more current on new harmful viruses
- Maximizes the investment in your anti-virus software
- Aids in protection against computer virus negatives
- Research, Download and Install Updates from Manufacturer's for hardware (Printers, Monitors, NIC's etc.) used by the organization's network.
- Keeps your hardware investment operating at peak effectiveness.
- Download and Install updates from Manufacturer's for applications vital to the organization's daily operations
- Keeps your software investment operating efficiently
Verify the backup is performing effectively
- Allows for critical files to be replaced in the event of data loss
- Maximizes the investment on your backup system
- Provides effective backup mechanism
Off-Site Backup Storage
- Provides redundant, diversified backup of valuable user files
- Avoids total loss of data due to disaster
- Prevents loss of data Avoids employee error data due to disaster
Complete Workstation Optimization
- Check for most current OS. Web Browser and Hardware/Software Patches
- Check for Virus, Spy-ware, & Ad-ware threats
- Registry Scan for Errors and Threats
- Locate and Remove "CHK" Files from Root Directory
- Locate and Remove Unnecessary ".TMP" Files which negatively impact system performance.
- Perform scandisk on physical hard drive
- Perform Disk Defragmentation on hard drive using Fat & Fat32 file systems
- Allows PC's to operate efficiently.