BONUS SESSION: SUNDAY, 5/12
We're having a Google-tastic Time with Google Photos!
3:00 - 5:00 at the Kalahari Convention Center (Zambezi Rm)
Get the most out of Google Photos with this collection of power tips from your Google Summit team. Learn how to manage photo storage, make creative photo edits, work with suggestions from the Assistant, search your library, and share photos securely with friends and family with Google Photos.
This is a hands-on session! Visit playgrounds on Snapseed, Photoscan, Making Movies, and more. You'll go on assignment and put your new found Google Photo skills to the test. We'll also have a professional photographer on hand to lend tips and tricks for taking fabulous photos.
Prior to the conference:
- Register to attend the pre-conference session. The pre-conference is only open to conference attendees.
- If you do not already have one, create a PERSONAL gmail account. Your school account won't work for this session.
- Install three apps to your phone (iPhone or Android). Set up all apps to work with your personal gmail account when prompted. DO NOT use your school account! Apps: (1) Google Photos, (2) Photoscan, (3) Snapseed
- Get ready to have a Google-tastic time with Google Photos!
SUMMIT PHOTO CONTEST
Show Your Googley Side
We're giving away tons of prizes for your Google Summit photos! Submit a photo or animation to the shared Google Album that exemplifies your Googley Side at the ITIP Ohio Google Summit. The winner of each category will win 2020 Google Summit registration and we are giving away a lot of Google swag to our runners-up. Each entry must include:
- Something “Google” in the shot
- At least one attendee must be in picture
- Photo must be taken between 5/12-5/14 and submitted by 1:00 p.m. on 5/14/19
Click the “Join” button at tinyurl.com/2019album and then use the share icon to add your photo. Winners will be announced at the closing session. You must be present to win.