Interested in volunteering?
- The conference is May 13-14, 2019 at the Kalahari Convention Center in Sandusky, Ohio.
- Volunteers receive FREE conference registration and a Google Summit t-shirt. Please note that volunteers are responsible for hotel, mileage and other associated costs.
- Volunteers will work a shift that is approximately 4 to 5 hours in length and will only be required to work ONE SHIFT during the conference.
- Morning shifts run from 7:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Afternoon shifts run from 12:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Volunteer opportunities include assisting with the following: registration, vendor set-up, presentation room set-up, hallway traffic, etc.