News and Events
- 3/31/2017 Due to many requests, the application deadline is extended to April 15th, 2017. In order to be considered for this year scholarship, please make sure you have all application documents submitted on time.
- 2/26/2017 Please ask your references directly send signed-and-scanned letters (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2/2/2017 Please send your files in electronic formats (such as PDF or Word format) to email@example.com by 12pm on March 31st, 2017 (tentative deadline). The evaluation will start in April. If the application package is not complete (e.g., missing recommendation letters), the application may not be considered.
- 1/4/2017 NSF CyberCorps SFS Award Ceremony
- 12/15/2016 We are awarded with a new 5-year SFS grant from 2017 to 2022 (supporting about 6 students per year). We are looking for new applicants. Application information will be available here soon. Please contact with Prof. Yingfei Dong at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- 12/1/2016. NSF Site visit lunch meeting at H240C at 12pm.
- 11/22/2016: Potential candidates. NSF will visit us on Dec. 1st, 2016. We will organize a student lunch meeting with the NSF director to meet potential candidates. Please send your CV and transcripts to Prof. Dong, if you are interested.
- 8/12/16: Please send your files in electronic formats such as PDF or Word format by 12pm Aug. 15th. Consider mails may not be on time. The evaluation will start asap. If your files are late, you may miss the opportunity.
- 7/27/16: A seminar is scheduled at 4pm at Holmes Hall 389 on Aug 8th, 2016. We will introduce the SFS details.
- 7/27/16: Please email your applications to email@example.com. In the meantime, we really like to meet each applicant in person for a short chat.
- UH SFS Related Information and Updates will be at this
tentative deadline is coming soon. Please submit your application
documents before this date.