Club membership requirements:
- Due to limitations of mat space and cycles of teaching, membership may be limited and prospective members may have to wait to join.
- Voting members must be currently registered UMD students.
- All Club members must also be Members of the AJJF (currently $35 for six months or $60 annually)
- You will need to buy a Judo or Jujutsu quality Gi (uniform) - which is thicker and more durable than a Karate style Gi.
- All members must practice "kokua" and adhere to the esoteric principles of Danzan Ryu
- Contact Sensei: email@example.com or stop by a class to check it out!