Online Training Sites
South Carolina Fire Academy Classes https://scfaonlinetraining.org/
- 3309 - Introduction to Technical Rescue
- Password: Tech#Rescue15
- 1412 - Carbon Monoxide AwarenessPassword: 17C0#Aware
- 1414 - Photovoltaic (PV) 101:
- Password: Fire#Solar
- 1480 - Fire Chief 101
- Password: FC101#2014
- 1410 - Emergency Vehicle Response Awareness
- Password: EVRA
- 1415 - Emergency Response to Highway Incidents
- Password: ERHI
- 1450 - Improving Tactical Decision Making
- Pasword: ITDM
- 1451 - ISFSI - Thinking Firefighters
- Password: ISFSIThinkingFF
- ISFSI - Modern Construction Considerations for Company Operations
- Password: ISFSI
National Incident Management System (NIMS) https://training.fema.gov/nims/
Baseline classes for First Responders include:
- ICS-100: Introduction to the Incident Command System
- ICS-200: ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- IS-700: National Incident Management System, An Introduction
- IS-800: National Response Framework, An Introduction
Advanced NIMS classes:
- ICS-300: Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents
- ICS-400: Advanced ICS for Command and General Staff
- IS-701: NIMS Multiagency Coordination System (MACS)
- IS-702: NIMS Publication Information Systems
- IS-703: NIMS Resource Management
- IS-706: NIMS Intrastate Mutual Aid – An Introduction
- G-191: Incident Command System/ Emergency Operations Center Interface
- G-402 Incident Command System (ICS) Overview for Executives/Senior Officials
- G-775: Emergency Operations Center (EOC) Management and Operations
ICS 300/400, G191, G402, and G-775 are in-seat classes and offered at the Berkeley County Training Center.
The National Fire Academy (NFA) sponsors a variety of free training programs and activities to further advance the professional development of the fire service, including specialized programs for senior fire officers, emerging fire service leaders and members of the volunteer fire service.
Executive Fire Officer Program (EFO) ProgramA professional development program providing senior officers with a broad perspective on various facets of fire and emergency services administration.
Take the first step in your career as a fire/ Emergency Medical Services manager with this new training program for emerging fire service leaders.
An intensive six-day educational opportunity for volunteer and combination department emergency services personnel.
Learn how the TRADE network helps fire service members to share and exchange training information