This website supports online courses taught by Dr. Martha Meacham.
These are ZTC (Zero Textbook Cost) courses.
The textbook is a FREE Open Educational Resource (OER) for EDUC 1300/1200/1100,
Learning Framework: Effective Strategies for College Success is designed for those who are:
- Entering college for the first time
- Returning after an extended absence
- Having difficulties with their studies
- Wanting to get the most out of their efforts.
EDUC 1300 Learning Framework: Effective Strategies for College Success
This 3 credit-hour transferable core course explores topics and models for:
- Self-awareness, goal setting, mindset, and motivation
- Identifying and accessing college resources and services
- Managing time and effort for successful outcomes
- Reading, note-taking, writing, and test-taking skills
- Effective learning, memory, and study strategies
- Critical, creative, and practical thinking skills