Programming Your Phone
The phone can be programmed from the phone and/or web portal
PHONE WEB PORTAL: https://pub.hvs.att.com
- Log in using your district email address in lowercase (Example firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Use password: Zionil14 (Case sensitive), You can change your password under the profile menu
- You can add your voicemail to your email by selecting messaging then voice management -
Check the box email a carbon copy of the message to (type the email address of your choice).
PHONE WEB PORTAL TRAINING
You voicemail pin is your extension number.
Steps with * must be completed
Select voicemail button
- Listen to messages
- press 1
- Record busy greeting*
- press 2
- Record no answer greeting*
- press 3
- Delete message
- press 7
- Record name in Compile Voice Portal*
- press * key
- press option 5
- Reset your pin in Compile Voice Portal
- press * key
- press option 8
Outside of the District
- You do NOT need to dial any numbers to make an outside call. Area code and phone number are required only.
- You do NOT need to dial a 1 to make a long distance call.
Inside of the District
- If you make an internal 4 digit call, it takes about 4 seconds before it starts ringing.
- To call a number in another District building, you only need to dial the 4 digit extension.
- By default a call from outside your building to a classroom, lab, or library, will go straight to voicemail during school hours. Calls from inside your building, will ring anytime so please be careful not to interrupt a class without good reason.