GoGuardian is a Chromebook monitoring program that helps students learn safely, stay focused, and get engaged. Features of GoGuardian include: tab control, attention mode, screenshots, Google Classroom integration, link sharing, and filtering. While active teacher monitoring is still the best way to minimize distractions from the learning process, GoGuardian is an excellent backup tool to ensure that students are making good choices with how they use their Chromebooks.
Scenes in GoGuardian Teacher give you more control over how your students are using their Chromebooks. You can use Scenes to create a set of tabs to automatically open on each student device when class begins, set a maximum number of tabs, and create allowed and blocked lists of websites.
GoGuardian Teacher Training
A comprehensive (but fast!) course for learning how to use GoGuardian Teacher in your classroom. Is your first class using GoGuardian starting tomorrow? No problem! This course was designed to have you up and running in less than an hour.
Getting Started with GoGuardian Teacher will teach you how to:
- Manage your classroom with commands like open and close Chrome tabs, and lock and unlock student screens.
- Keep track of student web activity with the Timeline and Screens views.
- Enroll, exclude, and remove students from classrooms.
- Import and use Google Classroom with GoGuardian Teacher.
- Use Chat to directly and discreetly talk with individual students to intervene and encourage.
- Access student browsing history from past classroom sessions.
- How to get help with GoGuardian's help center and contact our support team.
Click here to get started!