Lunch Nuts and Bolts
Lunch will be served using 3 lines (2 in the Performing Arts Center lobby and 1 in the Gym lobby) starting at 11:30.
Lunch will be eaten in job-a-like rooms to encourage sharing and cross-district discussions (see room assignments below).
Please place all trash in large receptacles in the corridor outside of your lunch room.
Dessert will be served in the cafeteria at starting at 12:00.
The EdCamp schedule will start being developed at 12:15. Please plan to be in the cafeteria to hear the presentation regarding development of that schedule.
You are participating in a Feeding the 5,000 event, an effort to bring awareness to the 40% of food grown but not eaten. The nutrition programs of Falmouth and Yarmouth Schools have collaborated with a gleaning initiative tasked with feeding 5,000 people in the Portland area on October 7th. Of the 3,000 pounds of food rescued by volunteers you will find 325 pounds here in this meal. 150 pounds of food were also sourced from the Falmouth and Yarmouth School Gardens, planted and harvested by your students.
Participating Farms include:
- Pineland Farm, New Gloucester
- Jordan’s Farm, Cape Elizabeth
- Wolfe’s Neck Farm, Freeport
- Aldermere Farm, Rockport
- Minestrone Soup (GF/Vegan) ~ With Pasta on the Side
- Vegetable Frittata (GF/Vegetarian) ~ With Roasted Zucchini & Tomato, Cheddar and Basil
- Roasted Cauliflower & Leeks (GF/Vegan)
- Wisdom Salad (GF/Vegan) ~ With Pickled Beets, Carrots, Tomato, Cucumber
- Whole Grain Bread Roll (GF/DF rolls available)
- Apple Crisp (GF/Vegetarian)
Gf - Gluten Free Df - Dairy Free Vegan - No Animal Products Vegetarian - No Meat