BFUHS School Counseling
Upcoming Events & Important Announcements
Various scholarship opportunities are being emailed to the wnesu email address of seniors (and sometimes juniors).
Please check in with Mel for more information.
The VSAC scholarship booklet is available in the Guidance Office.
The mission of Bellows Union High School is to provide all students with the opportunity to expand their intellectual, social and physical capabilities, to foster their emotional growth and to assist them in recognizing and achieving their fullest potential.
The Bellows Falls Union High School is committed to the following beliefs about learns:
- Students learn best when the school environment is safe, supportative, and cooperative
- Students learns best when they are recognized as individuals and are fully engaged in lessons tailored to their needs, abilities, and educational goals
- Students learn best when they become self-aware, self-motivated community members with short and long term goals.
- Students learn best when relationships are formed between faculty, students, parents, and community, and when faculty members maintain a high degree of professionalism.
- Students learn best when the curriculum is flexible, challenging, appropriate, creative and applicable to all aspects of life.