Windham Central Annual Training
Each year all WCSU employees and any adult who works with our WCSU students are required to participate in training about the following subjects:
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Rule 4500: Seclusion and Restraint
- Harassment and Bullying
- Act One: Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse
- Mandated Reporting to Department of Children & Families (DCF)
- Safe and Drug-Free Schools
- Universal Precautions/Bloodborne Pathogens
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Definition
- Common Signs of Homelessness
Each link in the side menu on this site contains a relevant video, slideshow presentation or handout. All employees must complete all training.
Upon watching all of the videos or viewing the presentations, everyone needs to complete a quiz (Link on the left) verifying the completion of all training and the understanding that they must comply with all policies and practices related to the training.
Please be sure to use your WCSU or School email account when you complete the quiz. If you do not have one, then please use your primary contact email.
After participating in this training, please see your principal if you have further questions or concerns.
All employees and any adult who works with our WCSU students are required to complete this training no later than the last workday of September.