Western Path Healing Center was created out of a desire to serve Montana's medical cannabis (marijuana) patients. Founded by medical professionals experienced in Cannabis Therapeutics, Doctor Laura and Nurse Karen are excited to meet you and look forward to guiding you on your medical cannabis journey!
If you have one of the following qualifying conditions, please contact us for more information on how we can help you become a certified Medical Marijuana patient. By Montana law, only Montana residents with a qualifying debilitating medical condition can be certified to be in the medical marijuana program. Check out the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services website for answers to common questions and forms at the DPHHS website for more information on your Montana Medical Marijuana Card.
Before your appointment, be sure to collect medical records documenting one of the following qualifying debilitating medical conditions, as well as a list of your current medications, so your doctor appointment can go more smoothly. You can also request records be sent directly to us from previous clinics. Rest assured we respect your privacy when it comes to medical records, and we utilize bank-grade encrypted computer technology to protect your information. Doctor Laura and Nurse Karen will work with you to navigate the process of obtaining your Montana Medical Marijuana Card.
Montana Medical Marijuana Qualifying Conditions
- Cancer, glaucoma or positive status for human immunodeficiency virus, or acquired immune deficiency syndrome when the condition or disease results in symptoms that seriously and adversely affect the patient’s health status
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe chronic pain that is persistent pain of severe intensity that significantly interferes with daily activities as documented by the patient's treating physician
- Intractable nausea or vomiting
- Epilepsy or an intractable seizure disorder
- Multiple sclerosis
- Crohn’s disease
- Painful peripheral neuropathy
- A central nervous system disorder resulting in chronic, painful spasticity or muscle spasms
- Admittance into hospice care
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
We will work together with you to make sure you get the highest quality, compliant certification!