Wausau East Counseling Department
East Counselors are dedicated to helping ALL students experience academic and personal/social success during the high school years and beyond. We are also committed to assisting students as they formulate post-secondary plans and begin to focus on life after high school.
John Boulanger Students A-F firstname.lastname@example.org 715-261-0661
Melissa Cayley Students G-Mc email@example.com 715-261-0664
Alison Ongna Students Me-R firstname.lastname@example.org 715-261-0667
Katie Gilles Students S-Z email@example.com 715-261-0663
Regina Walters Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org 715-261-0677
- The FREE APPLICATION FOR FEDERAL STUDENT AID (FAFSA) is available October 1st! Complete this application to receive financial aid for college during the 2019-2020 school year! For the 411 on Financial Aid, please check out the Financial Aid section of our website! You can access the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov.
- Information from Financial Aid Night 2018 can be found here.
- The UW System Fall 2019 Application is OPEN! Applicants can submit the application beginning September 1st, and admissions advisers will begin reviewing applications on September 15th.
- Check out the OCTOBER edition of Notes Home!
- College Goal Wisconsin will be held at NTC on October 22nd, 2018, starting at 6:00 P.M. Receive one on one help with the FAFSA. View the flier here.
- The PSAT will be held on Wednesday, October 24th. Students can see Mrs. Behnke to sign up. Cost is $16.00. Students will be excused from periods 1-5.
- Check out the following attachments from the UW System update:
What does a Wausau East Counselor do?
Academic progress monitoring/graduation progress monitoring
Academic intervention and support for struggling students
Collaborate with parents and fellow staff members to best fit the needs of students
Course registration advisement
Career and college planning
Provide individual counseling based on student needs
Standardized testing (ACT, ACT-ASPIRE, SAT, PSAT, ASVAB)