Board of Education Vacancy 12.15.19
Saddle River Board of Education
Board Member Vacancy
The Saddle River Board of Education has a vacancy on the Board of Education to be filled by a resident of Saddle River. The appointment shall be from the date of appointment till December 31, 2020.
Those eligible residents of Saddle River Borough having an interest in filling the position shall send a letter providing information about themselves and summarizing their interest in the position. All letters must be received by 4:00 pm on Friday, January 17, 2020. The Board of Education will review all qualifying applicants.
Interviews will be held by the Board of Education during a scheduled public board meeting during public session.
Letters should be sent to: Dr. Stephanie Kuchar, School Business Administrator/Board Secretary, c/o Saddle River Board of Education, 97 E. Allendale Road, Saddle River, NJ 07458 or emailed to email@example.com.
- Is a citizen of the United States of America
- Must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age
- Must be able to read and write
- Be a resident of Saddle River for at least one year preceding the date of appointment
- Is not disqualified as a vote pursuant to N.J.S.A 19:4-1
- Is a registered voter in the district
- Is not disqualified from membership for the conviction of crimes pursuant to N.J.S.A 18A:12-1*
*within 30 days of appointment to the board, a member must undergo a criminal history background check through the New Jersey Department of Education