- I am now on a long-term business trip at Argonne National Laboratory in the U.S. and can check my cell phone once in a while.
If you need to contact me, please send me the email at powersys(at)postech(dot)ac(dot)kr or kimy(at)anl(dot)gov (or my skype ID: carpediem(dot)kyj81).
My sincere apologies for any inconvenience.
- [Jun. 2018] We have one more opening position for PhD and MS students starting from the year of 2019. Applying candidates must hold a bachelor degree in electrical engineering or closely related engineering fields. Academic experiences in machine learning, dynamic feedback control, applied optimization, or hardware-in-the-loop simulation are preferred for research projects in the areas of self-healing microgrids, smart buildings and cities, distributed energy resources (including renewable energy), and co-simulation of power systems and communication networks.
Applicants are invited to submit one-page resumes to Dr. Young-Jin Kim at: carpediem(dot)kyj81(at)gmail(dot)com. The positions are open until filled.
- We do NOT have opening positions for short-term internships during summer or winter vacations.
- POSTECH undergraduates DO have other options to experience our lab briefly or in a long-term period. Please come over my office for discussion.
- If you have any question on my research lab, email Dr. Young-Jin Kim at: carpediem(dot)kyj81(at)gmail(dot)com.