Woodgrove High School
Tri-M Music Honor Society
Modern Music Masters
Feb. 20th: February Meeting
- Tri-M is a great leadership opportunity within music
- Tri-M musicians have the opportunity to network with other musicians at Woodgrove
- Tri-M advocates for music in the Woodgrove community
- Students who participate in Tri-M have an important topic to add to their college applications, making them more competitive.
- Students learn about different fields of music. No, you don't have to be a music teacher or famous to make money as a musician.
The Tri-M Music Honor Society® is a program of NAfME which focuses on creating future leaders in music education and music advocacy. Tri-M® is the only national honor society for student musicians in grades 6-12. There are more than 1,800 chapters across all 50 states, involving more than 75,000 students.