VLSI-SoC 2023 is the 31st in a series of international conferences sponsored by the International Federation for Information Processing Technical Committee 10 Working Group 5, IEEE CEDA, and IEEE CASS, which explore the state-of-the-art in the areas of Very Large-Scale Integration (VLSI) and System-on-Chip (SoC) design. The purpose of VLSI-SoC is to provide a forum to exchange ideas and showcase academic as well as industrial research in architectures, circuits, devices, design automation, verification, test, and security, within digital, analog, and mixed-signal systems.
VLSI-SoC 2023 will be held under the theme "Innovation for Trustworthy AI," exploring the design and optimization challenges around artificial intelligence (AI) communication systems and devices embedded systems, security, low power circuits, powered by CMOS and beyond CMOS technologies.
Topics of Interest
- Analog, mixed-signal, RF, and sensors.
- Design for testability, reliability, and fault tolerance.
- Digital circuits and systems: SoC, NoC, reconfigurable, and low-power architectures.
- Special applications: biomedical, hardware security, and space.
- Design for AI acceleration and SoC design for machine learning.
- IoT and CPS for the digital transformation.
- Signal processing and communications for 6G.
- Emerging computing paradigms: in-memory, quantum, and cryogenic.
- Modelling, simulation, verification, and prototyping.
- EDA tools and methodologies for IC design.
- Power Electronics Devices and Circuits.