Utah State Soccer Referee Committee
Affiliated with United States Soccer Federation
The new 2019-20 Law changes will go into effect January 1, 2020.
When recertifying, please do NOT create an account. If you forgot your US Soccer login information, please contact Holly, email@example.com, to reset your password.
Check out the new Laws changes! Click here to view a short video on each new change.
Please read carefully ALL of the steps to recertify on our Recertification Page!!! The process is completely different than in years past. If you have questions, please contact Holly, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having issues with the UYSA video, please try the following:
1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies and try again. (I am using Google Chrome. I cleared my cache and cookies. I closed the browser and reopened it. I was able to play the video.)
2. Open an Incognito window. Copy and paste the link below into that Incognito window. (Something in your browser is preventing it from playing. The Incognito window worked for me.)
The USSRC site is dedicated to guide, effectively communicate to, inform and update referees of all levels within the state. It is designed to provide a common point of reference to the vast collection of resources available to soccer referees. The resources are focused on supporting the common goals of professionalism, training, growth and service to the game.
Check out our awesome referees!
- Holly Gundred, State Director Of Operations (SDO)
- email@example.com (BEST option that will get the fastest response.)
- 801-839-4335 , please leave a message (Second best option.)
- 4476 S Century Dr. Suite B, Salt Lake City, UT 84123