Join the Band
Will You Be Joining in Fall 2018? Then plan on attending...
- Our annual Retreat program is full of music, fun, and activities at USF, one week before fall semester begins.
- You'll meet new friends, learn new music, and discover what it's like being in the Band.
- Retreat is the perfect opportunity to move-in early and familiarize yourself with USF before classes begin.
What Is Retreat ?
How Do I Sign Up?
Retreat 2017 was a blast
Three Reasons to Join the Dons Band!
- Continue Playing Music in College
Our Band is a community of musicians from various majors and walks. Most of us are not music majors (a few of us are), and we're here because we enjoy playing music and want to have fun.
2. Find Your Place at USF
Academics can be stressful. The students that are the most happy and successful in college are the ones who strike a balance between academics and social life. Becoming a part of a community such as the USF Band allows students to strike that work-life balance.
3. Explore and Network
Students who join meet people they might have never met otherwise, make lasting connections, and become a part of a growing community of students and alumni that are connected throughout the Bay Area and California. The Band is open to all USF students, and we accept musicians of various musical abilities, provided you are willing to learn and improve.
What If I Can't Make It to Retreat?
Can I Still Join Band?
We're sorry you can't come! But yes, you can still join! New members are always welcome. Please contact us if you plan to attend our next rehearsal:
Monday Night Rehearsals
Every Monday during the school year, 7 - 9 PM.
Plan to arrive at 6:45 PM at the Band Room:
Underhill Building, Room 114 (map)
Text, call, or email us.
Text or call us: (415) 742-2635
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Pauline Comendador - Student Manager & President
- Joseph Lares - Faculty Director & Advisor
New members are always welcome at:
Monday Night Rehearsal (MNR)
7:00 - 9:00 PM, every Monday during the school year.
Late arrivers: please contact us so we can make sure we don't miss you.