We have three bars, disabled facilities, baby changing facilities and some car parking spaces at the rear of the club.
The notice boards in the Foyer contain update details of entertainment, club teams and general information included on this website.
When using the club's facilities please ensure you have your membership card with you at all times.
We have a wide range of bar food available, see menu and the special's board for details.
Bars and main hall
- Contains a Pool Table, Dart Board and television with Satellite TV. Dominoes and cards are also available for you to use.
- Large plasmas TV which shows major sporting events on Sky Sports and PremPlus. You can always watch and support your team in their progress throughout the season.
- For use by adults aged 18 years and over.
- Large plasmas TV which shows major sporting events on Sky Sports and PremPlus.
- Signage shows the area in which children are allowed.
- There is live entertainment every Saturday evening when a fee is payable on the door or for show nights you may need to purchase tickets in advance.
- Bingo sessions are held on Saturday evenings, Sunday lunchtime and Tuesday lunchtimes. See below for details.
- This room also makes an ideal location for celebrations and is available for hire by club members on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays for a fee of £200 with a £50 returnable fee, if the hall is left as you found it.. For more information or to book the hall, please contact the Secretary by letter or email. Our catering team can also cater for these special occasions. Please contact the Stewardess for more information.
- You can also hire this room for meetings. For example, Keep Fit members attend meetings at 11 am every Monday for the Over 50's.
- When open, children of all ages are allowed in when accompanied by an adult, except on Saturday evenings when only members' children over the age of 12 are permitted. The wearing of baseball caps, prams or pushchairs are NOT allowed in this hall.
Be a winner
Bingo - Bingo is played in the Main Hall starting at the following times:
- Tuesday - 1.00pm. See below for more details.
- Saturday - 9.30pm to 10.30pm
- Sunday - 1.00pm to 2.30pm
Tickets are sold in the Main Hall form approximately 15 minutes before start of play. Tickets cost £4.00 for a book of 6 or £2.00 for a book of 3.
A Jackpot flyer is played on Tuesday lunchtime and Sunday lunchtime. Tickets cost £2.00 for 6 tickets.
At some bingo sessions you can purchase a strip of five tickets for £1.00. The winning number is the last number called on the last game of the bingo session.
Bingo with Fish & Chips or Sausage & Chips Tuesday lunch times - Fish, Chips & peas or Sausage, Chips & peas plus a book of 6 bingo tickets, so seven games for just £6.00. Food served at 12 noon to 12.45pm and Bingo starts at 1pm.
Gaming Machines - There are two one-arm bandits in the foyer of the USC for use only by adults aged 18 years and over.
Raffle - On Saturday evenings raffle tickets are sold for £1.00 for a strip of 10 numbers. Prizes vary. The raffle is normally drawn after bingo.
At certain times of the year the club also runs charity raffles, further details are given when the tickets are on sale.
Tote - A Tote is run on Sunday lunch times for approximately £50.00 prize money. Tote tickets are on sale in all bars and to take part you choose numbers from 1 to 35. The price depends on how many numbers you choose. At approximately 2.00pm the draw is made. Two numbers are drawn and any person who has the two numbers then he/she receives the prize money, if more than one person chose the two numbers the prize money is shared.
Competitions - The USC enters teams in the following outside competitions:
If you are interested in joining one of these teams, see the notice board in the Foyer or speak to a Committee Member.
The USC also holds Club competitions in the above games once a year. Details will be advertised here and on notice boards in the Foyer.
Senior Football Team - The USC support a local Senior Football team.