Corporate governance and executive compensation; Corporate finance; Cross-disciplinary governance topics
Corporate Governance and Executive Compensation
Review of Financial Studies 33 (7), Jul 2020, pp. 3130-3173
Joint with D. K. Denis and A. Rajamani
Presentations: Drexel Corporate Governance; EFA and others.
Featured in Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation (Aug 2019): Link
Review of Financial Studies 31 (11), Nov 2018, pp. 4142–4186
Joint with T. Ladika and Z. Sautner
Presentations: WFA; EFA and others.
Featured in Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation (Mar 2018): Link
3. Why have CEO Pay Levels Become Less Diverse? (with G. Ormazabal and A. Rajamani )
Presentations: AFA 2022; AAA 2021; SFS Cavalcade NA 2021; Drexel Corporate Governance Early Session Ideas 2019 and others.
Featured in Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation (Nov 2020): Link
Featured in Duke's FinReg blog on Financial Regulation (Feb 2021): Link
4. Bias Propagation in Economically Linked Firms (with F. Peters).
Presented at: AFA, EFA, Miami Behavioral Finance
5. Does Proxy Access Increase Shareholder Wealth? Evidence from a Natural Experiment.
6. Geographic Diversification and Bank Stability: New Evidence from Topographic Variation.
Journal of Global Security Studies 5 (3), Jul 2020, pp. 443–462
Joint with I. Murtazashvili and J. Murtazashvili
World Development 77 (1), Jan 2016, pp. 293-310.
Joint with I. Murtazashvili, J. Murtazashvili
Journal of Experimental Political Science 2 (1), Spring 2015, pp. 47-62.
Joint with I. Murtazashvili, J. Murtazashivili
10. Standing of Shoulders of Giants: How Star Scientists Influence their Co-Authors (with N. Betancout and S. Otner).
Revise & Resubmit at Research Policy
11. Why don't we talk about it? Communication and Coordination in Teams (with J. Dietrichson and J. Gudmundsson)
Revise & resubmit at Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization