Our main service is providing Ally Safe Zone Training and consulting to help you create and develop a safer campus and or workplace environment for all.
We will work with your company, organization, or department to address any of the following topics:
1. Sexual Orientation Issues.
2. Religious and Spiritual Diversity Issues (Christian Privilege).
3. Culinary Preference and Diversity Issues.
4. Race Relation Issues (White Privilege).
5. Ethnicity Issues.
6. Age Issues.
7. Disability Issues.
8. Lookism and other appearence issues.
9. How to be an Ally.
10. How to create an All Inclusive Ally Safe Zone For All and be a Safe Zone University, organization, or group.
11. Etc. (Any other diversity or multicultural education issue(s) you want or need addressed).
We are very eager and willing to work within your buget as long as we can be compensated for all travel, food, and lodging expenses.
We are always open to negotiation!
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO BOOK US FOR YOUR EVENT / TRAINING!
1. All-Inclusive Ally and Safe Zone Workshop.
- Learn how to be an all-inclusive ally for all forms of diversity.
- Learn how to create an all-inclusive safe zone for all forms of diversity where all people feel safe.
2. WebPage Workshop.
- Learn how to teach all of your faculty, staff, employees or students to create their very own Web Pages.
- Learn how to create wonderfully diverse WebPages.
- Learn how to effectively and efficiently promote diversity and multicultural issues using technology (Social Media).
3. Sexual Orientation (GLBT / LGBTA) Workshop.
- Learn how to fight homophobia in your workplace or campus.
4. Religious and Spiritual Diversity Workshop.
5. Culinary Diversity Workshop.
6. Mission, Vision, and Diversity Statement Workshop.
7. International Student Workshop (“Welcome to Acirema“).
8. The Tunnel of Oppression.
9. Disability Awareness Workshop.
- Emma's Ducks Story.
- A Disability Guided Journey.
- Disability Simulation Exercise.
- Learn how to accommodate individuals with disabilities.
1. Head Band Exercise
2. A Gay Guided Fantasy
3. Crossing the Line / In the Circle / Values Continuum
4. The Blanket Ceremony
5. A Level Playing Field
6. A Disability Guided Fantasy
7. A Spiritual Guided Fantasy
8. A Race Related Guided Fantasy
9. The Trouble with Tolerance.