Password is the key to your emails and if they get stolen, lost or compromised it be very tough for you to retrieve it. It is always suggested to change your password frequently to minimize the risk. If you are an AOL email user and you wish to change AOL password on your MacBook Pros then simply follow the below mentioned steps and get it done by yourself.
To Change AOL Password In MacBook Pro or like iPhone, iPad needs a two-way process which mean it involves two steps to change the password for AOL mail.
1) First step is to Change AOL Email Password from the AOL website and only after that you can go to next step.
2) And the second step is to Change AOL Password which is stored in the device account. However, if you are using a Mac desktop you don’t need to do the second step.
Change AOL Password on Website by these steps:
1. Visit the AOL account setting page from the AOL website.
2. Sign-in to your AOL account.
3. Answer the security questions in order to change the password.
4. After that “Click change My Password” and enter the new password.
5. You are all set to rock and roll now.