We are so happy to have met you at the 2017 Eclipse- please feel free to browse the facebook page for plenty of photos and memories from this amazing day!
Also, you can live stream downtown Sweetwater anytime here:
Watch the festival LIVE: https://youtu.be/XulnNbIGj2E
Finally, we hope you come back to see us again soon- our events are posted on City of Sweetwater TN Government's facebook page here:
Coming up soon: The National Muscadine Festival. For more information, follow the facebook page:
We have sold out of all city-operated parking spaces available for purchase. We have plenty of property owners who are using their land for parking- see the below image for contact information:
- Also, try these sites to reserve parking:
Please visit our interactive map for more specific information on parking, points of interest, information booths, vendors, restrooms, and more!
If the maps above are way more detail than you need, Here's a general map of the festival layout:
On your way? Here's some info you might find helpful:
- Kids Zone armbands can be purchased at the Depot or Duck Park entrance on Monday, August 21st!
- Parents--- when you arrive downtown, try to familiarize your children with the gazebo. This is the lost child post. Someone will be there who can accept lost children and reports of lost children. If you will help your child recognize the gazebo as the safe place to meet if they get separated from you, it will help all of us! Hopefully, a large space shuttle with pictures of astronauts will be affixed to the gazebo. Use this shuttle to help your child identify their safe place.
- Definitely familiarize yourself with the two maps in the links above. They identify restroom placement, vendors, shuttle points, kids zone activities, and more!
- Map showing alternate route to access Reserved Parking lots:
The picture below is a map of traffic detours in Sweetwater. Please use this map to help make your way around our town on the day of the eclipse!
Check out the links below to see more detail about the eclipse!
Thanks to our sponsors who are making this event possible:
For Family Fun the night before the Eclipse- join us in the Duck Park in downtown Sweetwater for Movies in the Park. Free admission. Vendors will be set up selling goods!
Website designed by Sweetwater High School
Logo designed by TL Designs