Want to check the small print? Just click on an image to view in detail.
A few VFX method examples from various VFX Supervisors requests.
'The Legend of Tarzan' Moco Frum's Ship
'X-Men:First Class' X-Jet build at Longcross Studios
Re-built in Georgia, US for crash sequence
Various Motion Control capture work
John Carter - VFX builds
'Jungle Book: Origins' reshoots UK
'Sweeney Todd' How we developed the VFX sets
1. The researched conceptual image
2. Dante Ferretti's re-working
3. The real set build extent
4. Combined with high res texture images
5. Imported elements combined into artwork
6. VFX pre-vis breakdown the files
7. Set build for live action
8. Final composite still
The content appearing on the linked-to websites and images are the responsibility of the respective website/image owner and are shown as examples for viewers only. This personal cv website is not responsible for, does not endorse nor purports ownership of media linked to this website. Please contact this website administrator if you have a complaint regarding any content displayed.