This summer, Wellington will host some of the greatest Pinot Noir experts from around New Zealand and across the globe at the world renowned Pinot Noir NZ conference. To celebrate the meeting of minds and clinking of glasses, we invite you to join in the festivities with The Summer of Pinot. A two week, city wide promotion for wine loving Wellingtonians.
From Friday 27th January grab your “Pinot Passport” from any of the participating establishments and simply purchase a glass of Pinot Noir to collect a stamp. Collect at least three stamps to complete your passport to go into the draw to the ultimate wine cellar starter package.
A bottle of pinot noir from each of the 115 participating Pinot Noir NZ wineries
A one on one session with a sommelier to talk you through the aging and storing of your new cellar, so you'll be drinking amazing wine for years to come.
A prize valued at over $5000
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Pick up a passport where you try your first pinot noir
2. Collect three stamps to complete your passport
3. Fill out your details
4. Hand to a participating bar or restaurant
- To qualify for a stamp, the pinot noir must be from one of the 115 wineries participating in Pinot Noir NZ 2017, this will be stated clearly on the menu
- You receive one stamp per glass of pinot noir
- If you order a bottle, this can count as one stamp for each person enjoying a glass of this wine, but only one stamp on your passport
- You are encouraged to try pinots from different participating bars and restaurants to fill your passport
- To receive a new stamp each pinot noir must be from a different winery
- Pick up your passport from participating establishments
- Once you’ve filled your passport, fill out your details to enter the competition and hand to the participating establishment
- Winners announced on Monday 20th February
- You must be over 18 to enter