Greetings and thank you for visiting this site.
If you are an entrepreneur who intends to start a scrap tire recycling business or an investor who considers funding such a venture, the hands-on and in-depth experience of an industry expert will undoubtedly be of great value to you.
This is what I usually do for my clients:
- Technical due diligence for existing equipment as well as innovative technologies
- Commercial due diligence for new projects on behalf of lenders and investors
- Optimization and trouble-shooting for existing scrap tire and rubber recycling plants
- Feasibility and market studies for scrap tire and rubber recycling projects world-wide
- Assistance with marketing and product development
- Support with the implementation of new project from the conceptual idea to the successful start-up
The advice to my clients is truly independent. I do not act as a sales agent for equipment manufacturers and I do not promote a certain technology. The sole objective of my work is to identify business strategies and technologies that best match my clients´ objectives. I also have a proven track record in technical and commercial diligence on behalf of lenders and investors.
Click here for a general introduction on of scrap tire and rubber recycling.
Feel free to contact me if you require assistance with your project. You can find my contact details below.
Key Words:Scrap Tire Recycling, Waste Tyres, End of life Tyres, ELT, crumb rubber, rubber powder, rubber resources, reclaim, shredder, crusher, granulator, cracker mill, ambient grinding, cryogenic grinding, mechanical devulcanization, devulcanisation, urethane binder, Thermoplastic Elastomer, TPE, pyrolysis, depolymerization, freezing with liquid nitrogen.