Stewart Indian School: Homes of the Braves Documentary Film
Home of the Braves, a 60 minute documentary film depicting the history and alumni accounts of Stewart Indian School. Produced and directed by Joanne Peden and co-directed Sam Santoro. It premiered on December 17th, 2018 at the Nevada Museum of Art, Reno and was sponsored by Barrick.
Request a Screening
To request a special screening of Stewart Indian School: Home of the Brave, complete this screening application and SISPA will coordinate the viewing.
- Application Questions
- Screening Guidelines
- Screening Feedback Survey
Purchase DVD You may purchase a private copy of the DVD at the Nevada Indian Commission office or send a request to including name, email, number of copies. email@example.com.
$20 per DVD copy plus shipping. For quantities greater than 3 units, additional charges apply. At this time we are only accepting payments through Paypal.
- WCLS, Spanish Springs, 10-July-2019
- Thunderbird Lodge (Postponed)
- Washoe County Library, - NV Assoc of Library Conference, Nov 3, 2019
- KNPB - Monday, Nov. 4 at 10 p.m., and Monday, Nov. 11 at 1 p.m.
2020 Screening Calendar
- Sparks Heritage Museum, 04-Jan-2020
- Pending- Boulder City