Create • Innovate • Collaborate
Stacy is a middle school history teacher, tech coach, Google Certified Educator & Innovator, Apple Teacher, CUE Lead Learner, and Flipgrid Teacher. She is a member of the Technology Advisory Committee for her school site and also serves as a PLC Facilitator Coach. In her district, Stacy is a History-Social Studies mentor teacher working with the district’s Literacy Department to provide support to all History-Social Studies middle school teachers in the district. In 2015, she was honored by her colleagues by being named the Teacher of the Year.
Stacy strongly believes in the power of student voice and is passionate about empowering students to be better citizens in the classroom, community, and globally.
Certifications and Recognitions:
- Apple Teacher - January 2019
- James Madison Legacy Project Summer Institute - July 2018
- Flipgrid Certified Educator - June 2018
- NewseumED Summer Institute - July 2017
- CUE Rockstar Faculty/Lead Learner - May 2017
- Google Certified Trainer - January 2017
- Google Certified Innovator (#MTV16) - February 2016
- Teacher of the Year - May 2015
- Microsoft Innovative Educator - June 2015