37th SPA Awards Luncheon
Friday, May 5, 2017
Gordon Dining & Event Center (770 W. Dayton St.)
In appreciation for and recognition of student services professionals, the Student Personnel Association assists in distributing the following awards on an annual basis:
Area Wide Awards
- SPA Campus Impact Award - $500.
- SPA Frontline Award - $500.
- SPA Future Leader in Student Affairs - $500.
- Chancellor's Award- $1000.
- Norman Bassett Awards For Outstanding Achievement in Higher Education Administration - $500.
- Award For Excellence in Higher Education Administration - $500.
- Leadership in Social Justice Award - $500.
Madison College Awards
- Award for Outstanding Achievement in Student Development and Success - $500.
Edgewood College Awards
- Edgewood College President's Award - $200
The SPA awards provide an opportunity to express our gratitude to individuals who have demonstrated dedication to students and student services. We support, encourage and invite you to nominate a colleague. University/Classified Staff, Academic Staff, and/or Faculty may be nominated for any of the awards, with the exception of the Frontline Award, which is reserved for University/Classified Staff. The awards process can only take place if you take the time to nominate deserving individuals. All monetary awards are pre-tax totals.
Interested in seeing who had won an SPA Award in the past? Click here.