Standard terms and conditions
Sarah JH Fletcher (ABN 84 305 592 234) provides publishing and editorial services (the Services) as an editorial consultant to authors, publishers, agents, educational institutions, government entities, corporations or those otherwise involved in the Australian publishing industry ('Clients'). On engaging Sarah JH Fletcher’s services, the Client agrees to the following conditions.
- In exchange for the fee, Sarah JH Fletcher will undertake to perform the services outlined in the attached quotation.
- No employee relationship exists between the client and Sarah JH Fletcher and each is responsible for their own taxation, superannuation and other benefits of employment.
- The services are provided on a non-exclusive basis.
- Sarah JH Fletcher respects the privacy of individuals, and will use personal or confidential information provided to her only for the purpose for which it is provided and any other use deemed necessary to meet those purposes or to assist her to conduct her business. Further, personal information provided to Sarah JH Fletcher will not generally be disclosed except as is deemed necessary to provide the requested services, as required by law.
- Sarah JH Fletcher warrants she will use her best endeavours to provide professional editorial services to the Client based on her publishing experience and expertise. Sarah JH Fletcher makes no representations, guarantees or warranties of any kind either express or implied in relation to the correctness, accuracy, reliability, currency or any other aspect or characteristic of the advice or material provided. To the maximum extent permitted by law, no liability is accepted for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, in the course of providing the agreed services. Notwithstanding, Sarah JH Fletcher will not be liable for any loss or damage greater than the amount of the fee paid for the agreed services.