Last Updated: May 25 2018
Information We Collect
Information You Provide Us
When you sign up to receive our emails, we collect information from you such as:
· Phone number
· Home address
· Other information regarding your interest in our events
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you email us, we will receive your email address, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and any other information you choose to provide.
We may also use third party event registration services such as Eventbrite. If you sign up for one of our events through a third party event registration service, we collect the information you provide to those third party services. We may collect the information you provide through your participation in any of our event activities, including through the use of third party mobile applications that may be required to participate in certain activities.
Information We Collect About Your Use of the Site
We may use this information, for example, to ensure that the Site functions properly, to determine how many users have visited certain pages or opened messages, or to prevent fraud.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect:
- To operate, maintain, enhance, and provide features of the Site, to provide services and information that you request, to sign you up for our emails or contact you regarding events, initiatives, and other information and opportunities, to respond to comments and questions, and otherwise to provide support to users.
- To understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Site, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To contact you for administrative, informational, and marketing purposes, including by sending communications, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
· For our business purposes, such as audits, security, compliance with applicable laws and regulations, fraud monitoring and prevention.
· To enforce our Terms of Service or other legal rights.
How We Share Your Information
We may disclose information that we collect through the Site to third parties in the following circumstances:
· To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, customer service, email delivery, auditing, event registration and organization, and other services.
· To a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
· If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may use and disclose aggregate information that does not identify or otherwise relate to an individual for any purpose, unless we are prohibited from doing so under applicable law.
Third Party Sites
We use certain physical, organizational, and technical safeguards that are designed to maintain the integrity and security of information that we collect. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and thus we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your data.
From time to time, we send marketing e-mail messages to our users. If you no longer want to receive such emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out via the “unsubscribe” link provided in each such email.
Use of Site by Minors
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect information online from children under the age of 13. If SVBOL becomes aware that any person submitting information to the Service is under the age of 13, we will promptly take steps to delete the information and terminate the user account. If you become aware that your child or any child under your care has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at the contact information listed below.
International Cross-Border Data Transfer
SVBOL uses servers hosted in the United States, or otherwise stores data primarily in the United States. Please note that we may be transferring your information outside of your region for storage and processing in the United States and around the globe. By using the Site you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.
Post Office Box 15894
Stanford, CA 94309